Kills 99.9% of germs
Hypochlorous acid, oxygen, and water combination
140mL (4.7 Oz) bottles
CDC, EPS, FDA, and USDA approval for peace of mind
Deodorising (bathroom spray)
Throat/ nasal spray
Pet spray- odour/ skin rash/ itching
Surface cleaner/ steriliser
Cutting board sanitizer
Food preserver (fruit and veg)
Foot order treatment
Foot fungal treatment
SpraySafe is a remarkable technology. It is the combination of water, hypochlorous acid, and oxygen that gives SpraySafe the ability to kill 99.9% of germs. You may think "acid, what?!" but acid is a state, not a chemical, and SpraySafe's safe special formula has very mild levels of Hypochlorous acid. Less than a swimming pool, even less than the New Zealand drinking water standards allow.
When released the Hypochlorous acid water (HOCl) oxidizes and quickly combines with the organic compounds it comes into contact with, such as bacteria and viruses, and has the ability to penetrate the cell membrane and destroy the nucleus and DNA inside.
It is 100% safe, 100% alcohol-free, and is used as a sanitizer and deodorizer in hospitals all over the world. And it's our job to bring it to YOU
SpraySafe is a safer and cleaner way to protect your family from germs.
Each bottle contains 320ml (10.8 Oz) of SpraySafe. In stock now! Don't miss out.
In New Zealand, SpraySafe has been tested by EUROFINS and has IANZ accreditation.