Sea Kelp Eucalyptus 2oz. Vegan Bath Soak
Create a holistic retreat with the Sea Kelp Eucalyptus Mineral Bath Soak. This will allow you to reach the ultimate plateau of releasing, relaxing and renewing yourself from a long day by soaking in the tub or feet. Our bath soaks are vegan, pure, and natural. Which can be used year round!!
Fill your bath with the salts by sprinkling desired amount (usually 1 to 2 tablespoons-depending on how large your tub might be you may need more) throughout your bath water.
-->Use at least two to three times a week for ultimate pleasure and relaxation.
Caution: When getting in and out of tub beware that the oils in the bath salts might make the tub slippery.
- Dead Sea Salt contains magnesium, calcium and potassium that are thought to help combat stress and also soften and soothe the skin.
- Epsom Salt is absorbed through the skin to replenish the body's levels of magnesium, increases energy, and a great natural moisturizer.
- European Sea Salt is harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea, and a wonderful skin softener.
- Sea Kelp contains over 60 minerals and elements, 21 amino acids, simple and complex carbohydrates.
- White Kaolin Clay softens water and great on normal, dry and sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt, European Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Sea Kelp, White Kaolin Clay and Essential Oil.
Will come packaged in a beautiful clear facing stand-up pouch that is labeled front and back and very easy to open and handle.
Net Weight: 2oz.
Note: SOS BLISS produces all handcrafted soaps and bath products in small batches by hand in Fort Worth, Texas. Due to the nature of our products please allow for variations. Keep water out of pouch between uses to keep product fresh and uncontaminated. Please read the ingredients before purchasing this product, however if irritation occurs stop use.
Thank you for visiting!!
Also, follow us on Instagram: